- For the first six months minimise the use of skin care products.
- Gradually increase your baby's toilette after the first six months, making sure your baby is not allergic. Always do a patch test when trying new products on your baby's skin. Read all labels with discernment.
- Take care not to bathe your baby excessively.
- To further protect your baby's skin you'll want to minimise your baby's sun exposure and use organic/natural baby sunscreen.
- Minimise chemicals used in diapering products.
- Find out what chemicals were used to treat your baby's bedding and layette.
- Cut your baby's nails regularly, to prevent cuts and scratches. You may find yourself cutting them every other day. Also you may find that safety scissors result in a much smoother and closer cut than baby clippers.
- Use baby shampoo made with organic/natural ingredients for your baby's hair and wash it sparingly. Take a sniff, you'll know when it's dirty.
Source from: organic baby resource
Get in touch with us
Thank you for your enquiry!
We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Questions? Comments? We love to hear from our customers, please send us a message below: